First newborn photoshoot- { Newborn Photos Hollywood Florida }

9:28 AM Unknown 0 Comments






So I had my first newborn photo shoot 2 days ago.  What an experience!  Things aren't always what they seem and I thought it would be easy.  So I gave myself plenty of time with this cute little 3 week old boy and it is a good thing I did.   Nothing goes as planned when working with such a little life.  He was well fed, changed and asleep when I arrived.  So far so good.   And then we begin. I start with him on the bed using natural light and a reflector.   I get 3 pictures before he wakes up and starts wiggling.  Time to eat again.   We get him asleep and take him outside where it is nice and hot.  Just what he likes.   I get quite a few more and once again he is wide awake and wanting to eat again.  I have a 3 year old boy and I almost forgot how much he used to eat.  Infants are tough whether a mom or a photographer.  We get him asleep again, try for more pictures and finally give up.   Now I know next time that it will take twice as long to photography infants and to be patient. But I got a few good ones. Enjoy!

0 comments: