Photoshop Actions and Tutorials {Tampa Portrait and Wedding Photographer}

5:10 AM Unknown 0 Comments


So this is my one of my first posts on my quest to deliver tutorials for photographers.  I hope that both seasoned photographers and those of you just starting out can find this useful. :)  When I was just starting out I didn't have a pro to turn to.  I spent countless hours on Youtube and Google learning how to do this or that.  So I am here to make your life easier.
  Just beware that my video is terrible right now on how to load curves adjustment to Photoshop.  The mouse is off by a lot.  Not sure why???  Any suggestions on a screen recorder that is good would be greatly appreciated. 
  So to start off my tutorials I am giving away a recent curves adjustment that I have made.  It gives your photos the perfect warmth like warm sunshine through a window in the morning.  :) Here is a link on how to add a curves adjustment to Photoshop.  
  Here is a link to download the curves adjustment action.  This will be installed in your curves adjustment panel.  Remember to lower the opacity to your liking.  Enjoy and please leave a comment on your thoughts.  

Come like me on FACEBOOK and check out my WEBSITE

0 comments: