Christmas Eve with loved ones { Family session- Tampa Florida Photographer }

7:04 PM Unknown 0 Comments

 So for Christmas Eve I had the pleasure of photographing a family who lives far apart.  I could see how happy they were to be in each others company and I couldn't have been happier to take a time out to make memories for a family who lives far apart.
 It is so nice to be able to go see the ones you love for Christmas.  It is sometimes hard especially when you live so far away.  Every time you see them you just want to cherish every moment because you never know when your going to see them again.  I feel like I am here for good in beautiful Tampa Florida.  I do love the weather, the beach, the water.  If only my family would move down here with me :).  So see your family every chance you get.   Talk to them everyday.  They are just a phone call away.  Tell them you love them every chance you get.  Family matters.  Make them priority.
  I hope everyone had wonderful Christmas and holiday season.  Remember that without Christ Christmas wouldn't exist.






0 comments: