For some, a vacation lasts a lifetime. { Ft. Lauderdale Family Photographer }

1:11 AM Unknown 0 Comments

  
I remember the first time I came to Florida.  I was 12 years old and I couldn't wait for the warm weather, the palm trees and a new world for me.   Living in the country, Luray, Va., was boring and I wanted different.   My father and I drove the entire way, no stopping.  But finally we arrived.  The weather was in the 80's and that was an extreme difference from say 25 degrees.  We went to Disney, the beach and the Kennedy Space Center.  I will never forget the memories that came from that trip.   The inspiration that one day, I'd live in Florida, somehow, someday I'd be a beach girl, and here I am, on a perma-vacation. :)   I think that is what Annah is probably thinking right now as her grandaddy, mom and her make their way back to Luray, Virginia.


























   Now that I am older, I look forward to going home and miss the green rolling hills, mountains and valley, the country.   But anyway, here is my first post to "For the love of Photography".   This is my friend and her family,  Samantha (Mom), Timmy (Grandaddy), and Annah ( The beautiful girl from Page County).  One day she will make it!

0 comments: