Neuman Family Photos- { Clearwater Beach - Tampa Florida - Family Photographer}

10:32 AM Unknown 0 Comments


So 2 years ago I had my first paid photo shoot.  I think I was just lucky because the photos turned out amazing and so my future as a photographer began.   It was the Neuman Family.  I had met Cassie at the park where I had asked if I could take photos of her two beautiful boys with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes.  I needed practice and I wasn't about to charge her for her photos.  She said yes and I emailed them to her the next day.   She loved them!  A few days later she called and asked to take family photos of them.  Of course I was excited.  I had wanted to be a photographer since high school!  So the photo shoot went well and she paid me!  I didn't ask for it, it was just out of the goodness of her heart.  God bless her because she started my career as a photographer!  They are so natural behind the camera and that made my job easier.  Well almost 2 years later she calls me for yet another family session with a new addition to the family.  Yet another beautiful blonde hair blue eyed boy!  The session went so so well and I look forward to many more family sessions with them in the future! So enjoy this beautiful family on Vacation here in warm, sunny south Florida.  ~ Christina



0 comments: